Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blogging the Search Engine

It is really hard to stay on top the search engine result page. This is every webmaster is working to be the best file search engine friendly website. If you stop promoting, let say, for 1 month, you current position will surely go below.

Hopefully, from this promotional work I am working on my files will be placed top of file search engine result pages. Though there are other ways to gain traffic, being on the first page of the search engine is something that really boosts you morale online.

This will also prove that your promotional strategies are working. The fact that my file search engine blog doesn't appear on the serp, no I could easily locate it. Well maybe because I need only a couple of click. 3 months ago, my link doesn't even appear around the 100s result. Not anymore, and I will do my best to reach the [potential of this blog - to be the best file search engine friendly blog.

No comments: